Make-a-Wish … an organization close to our hearts and yours.
We have all been touched one way or another with Make-a-Wish. Two of my nephews, Bob + Dawn’s sons, have each had wishes granted over the years. A close friend had her wish. A cousin of a close friend just had his wish… we’ve all been there.
Each year we payback to our communities by donating our time to some amazing organizations. This Saturday we have joined forces for the 4th year in a row with Santa to meet at Gil’s Cafe in South Park for a “Breakfast with Santa” Photo Shoot.
ALL Proceeds go to Make-A-Wish.
- Saturday – December 14, 2013
- Time: 9-12
- Location: Gil’s Cafe (412) 833-3643
- Address: 2700 Brownsville Road, South Park, PA 15129
- Cost: $10 per child per photo …. ALL proceeds go towards Make-A-Wish
- Includes: Breakfast and 1 free 5×7 of each child with Santa and a goodie bag!!
- Pre-Registration is required at Gil’s Cafe
- Registration cards will be at the bar so stop in and register your child; if you get there soon you’ll have a greater choice of time slots. Grab a bite to eat too – they have great food and tell them Francine sent you!!
Attn Parents — If you plan on jumping in the picture with your child — it’s $10 per person — it’s a great cause!!!